Who we're looking for
We're currently seeking an experienced, UK based, Technical Developer to join our team in our Alcester office or remotely in the UK.
We are a fast-growing, creative E-commerce company experiencing rapid growth at an exciting time. You'll need to be confident providing input into the design phase of projects, and comfortable converting prototypes into code in line with existing brand guidelines. You'll code in a responsible and maintainable way, in preparation for further team growth and collaboration. We are looking for someone who is passionate about design and development, not just as a job, but as a lifestyle.
A typical day in your role
- Turning prototypes into code
- Maintaining the company codebase through GIT
- Developing and designing store customizations
- Updating and redesigning client stores
- A minimum of 2 years of professional Web Development experience
- Experience with Backend and Frontend solutions (Fullstack)
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (MySQL or MongoDB)
- Working knowledge of any backend language (PHP or Node.JS)
- Experience working with REST API and/or GraphQL
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- E-commerce website experience
- Knowledge of GIT (or other version control software)
Good to have
- Familiarity with working with Liquid (and Shopify)
- Working knowledge with eCommerce platforms (Magento, Drupal, WooCommerce)
Why join Blend?We’re Blend Commerce, a Shopify agency created especially for growth-focused Shopify merchants. We’ll use data as our core tool to assess how we can help you improve your key eCommerce metrics, and then recommend a blend of our design, development, CRO and marketing services to help you achieve sustainable and scalable growth.
Upload your CV and fill in the form below to apply for this role, alternatively drop us an email to email@example.com