Over the past few years, running a Shopify store has become more complex. With more opportunities, more complexity and more competition, you’ve had to change and adapt to grow your business. If you’ve had to change, then so did we.
When we spoke to our clients, we understood that there were some big questions for high growth Shopify merchants that united them:
- Should I start to hire specialists like developers and marketers?
- Is my Shopify store keeping up to date with how my customers want to shop?
- Am I up to date with what I need to know to maintain and grow my store?
Looking at these questions, we realised that the agency-merchant relationship needed to change. What if:
- We provided a more convenient and cost effective way of building a team that didn’t involve hiring?
- We moved away from large scale projects, but focused on continuous changes to help stores perform better?
- We put learning, development and coaching at the centre of what we do for clients?
And then it happened.
As you’ll see from our services, we’ve taken a different approach than what was working a few years back. We’ve gone all in, just like you have. We now provide real access to a skilled team of Shopify professionals, so it's just like having us sitting next to you at the table, rather than across it.
While the clients we partner with all have long term goals of success, we use our on demand digital department model to achieve the short term wins that are focused on the bigger picture. You won’t find big project builds here; just long term partnerships where we’re joined with you to get growth.
To learn more about your team, take a look at who you’ll be working with below.