2022 has been a successful and technologically advanced year like no other. It makes us wonder what’s coming for 2023, but for now, we’ll close off the year with the greatest hits from some of our partners from 2022.
Of course, we have to mention Shopify first. As of this year, we became Shopify Plus Partners — an honour. We have enjoyed working with them every second of every day, and here are all the best things they released and launched this year.
- Shopify launched Shopify Flows: enabling you to automate all your tasks and processes throughout your store and integrated apps.
- They also launched Shopify Protect: ensuring that both merchants and customers are treated fairly and protected.
While Shopify Markets launched late last year, as of February this year, it became available to all merchants, no matter what package they have.
- Shopify Shipping became available in France and Italy, while Shopify POS became available in Singapore, and Shopify Payments became available in Finland.
- Shopify launched an integration with YouTube, allowing merchants to sell products using video content on YouTube.
- Shopify launched Shopify Search & Discovery: helping customers find what they’re looking for and merchants sell more.
- Blend, along with Shopify, launched the Global Ecommerce Toolkit, which you can read more about here.
- Shopify launched the Shopify QL Notebook, allowing you to visually analyse your metrics from across the board.
- For the developers, Shopify was kind enough to begin their rollout of Shopify Functions: allowing developers to customise the backend logic of Shopify stores.
Last but not least, Shopify invested $100 million in Klaviyo. And speaking of Klaviyo…
Klaviyo is the tool every merchant needs for their email marketing. Their functionalities are over the top, allowing you to connect with your customers on a deeper level, so they keep coming back. Here are the greatest hits from Klaviyo in 2022.
- Klaviyo enabled a small feature with a large impact: allowing coupons to appear in sign-up forms. This small change has made the world of ease for merchants and marketers alike.
Klaviyo’s new feature, AI-Powered SMS Assistant, helps with the copy for both subject lines and SMS messages.
- Klaviyo is also now integrated with Google Ads, meaning you can sync your contacts through both tools — giving you a coherent way of using both.
- And last but not least, Klaviyo launched Klaviyo One, a place where all your information is unified.
Gorgias, if you haven’t heard of it, is the greatest tool for eCommerce customer service. You already know that your customers deserve the best, and enabling them to find their own answers is one of the best gifts you can give them. Here’s what happened with Gorgias this year.
Gorgias introduced their integration with Okendo, allowing you to create support tickets when receiving a negative review automatically.
- Gorgias has also released live chat updates, allowing you to see whether or not the customer is still there and whether they have read or are responding to your messages.
Okendo launched Connect in September, which allows merchants to collect actionable insights when it comes to their customers’ preferences, behaviours, and experiences throughout their customer journey. It’s such an innovative design that even some top businesses can’t get enough of it.
If you’re new to Okendo, they provide a range of abilities to help merchants with their Shopify stores. They do this by offering the following and more:
- Reviews Platform
- Integrating with your existing tech stack
- Add star ratings to Google Ads
- Add Google rich snippets
- Ensuring mobile-first optimisation
- Little to no website performance impact
So if you haven’t checked them out yet, you can do that right here.
Relo released Magic Cart this year, enabling merchants to convert customers with one click. The Magic Cart is both personalised and mobile-first, meaning you meet customers where they are. Making the customer experience as easy as possible allows your CRO, CLV, and CVO to thrive to its' full potential.
Allowing your customers the power to create swift, impactful decisions without them having to leave their current space in their customer journey builds trust in your brand, leading to loyal brand ambassadors.
Blend & Partners
We only partner with the best. And we can’t wait to see what they have for 2023! If you want to know how any of these partners can help you and your eCommerce store, get in touch with us at Blend.