No code is perfect. We know that even with our team of amazing and very talented developers, there is always going to be human error. We know that this is normal.
That’s where you could come in. We are looking for a knowledgeable, detail-oriented person to help us test the sites that we build.
As a QA Tester, you will work alongside our design and development teams to ensure that our work that we create after launch is top-notch. By performing tests against the designs vs the build, testing the functionality of the developed work and also testing the launched website, then communicating the results with our team, you can help us produce the most effective products that delight our clients. You will also need to prepare and conduct automated and manual tests to ensure web quality across multiple browsers and devices. Your expertise will be crucial to help us identify and resolve bugs, glitches, and any other issues.
A successful QA Tester should be very keen on detail with strong analytical, problem solving skills.
QA Tester responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and analyzing web specifications
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results
Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Preparing automated and/or manual tests
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Collaborate with Developers and Designers
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Be able to produce ideas for new solutions for consultants
- Work with multiple devices to ensure the web quality cross-device
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- With a minimum of 2 years experience
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
The benefits of working for Blend
- Salary range of £23,000 - £27,000 depending on experience
- KPI focused Bonus scheme after 3 months probationary period
- Ability to work remotely in the UK or be partially office-based, depending on location
- Flexible working hours after 3 months probationary period
- Company pension scheme
- MacBook Pro and home office allowance
- Opportunity for fully-funded training and academic qualifications
- Wellness programmes
- Regular virtual/in-person team events and meals
Why join Blend?We’re Blend Commerce, a Shopify agency created especially for growth-focused Shopify merchants. We’ll use data as our core tool to assess how we can help you improve your key eCommerce metrics, and then recommend a blend of our design, development, CRO and marketing services to help you achieve sustainable and scalable growth.
Upload your CV and fill in the form below to apply for this role, alternatively drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org